Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Reading Challenges 2014

I love to read, to most of you this is no surprise. To make it more fun for 2014 I decided to check out a few challenges.

Challenge 1: The Goodreads Challenge

I challenged myself to 65 books in 2014.
Last year I challenged myself to 50 books & increased it to 65. I read a total of 100 books in 2013.

Though towards the end of the year I went into a major reading slump which I've only recently been able to climb out of.

You can find me on Goodreads here.

Challenge 2: Book Bingo



This is a bingo card challenge hosted by Kristilyn of Reading in Winter & Anne of Creativity's Corner.

Summery: Read what the square tells you to read! Its bingo & we're going for a blackout!

For all the rules go here.


I am really excited about this & will keep you updated on my progress.

What are your reading challenges for 2014?

-Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment