Sunday, January 25, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge January Update

So I read a lot during January...

I have one more book to read to finish the Lucky Harbor Series by Jill Shalvis.
This is a contemporary romance series set in Lucky Harbor. 
All of the books are about 300-350 pages long, 
I have read all of them in one sitting in about 3 hours or so. 
(I read fast, I'm not bragging.)

I was also lucky enough to receive Ally Carter's newest book All Fall Down in advance.
Now I was going to be able to go to her signing & launch part on January 20th in 
Tulsa, but I got sick :(

 (This is what I received in the mail!)

Here is my Bingo Card:


Here is what I've read for each square:

11. New Release One Book: All Fall Down by Ally Carter
20. Graphic Novel: Hawkeye, My Life as a Weapon
21. Series One Book: Forever & a Day by Jill Shalvis
22. Series Two Books: Once in a Lifetime and Always on my Mind by Jill Shalvis
23. Series Three Books: Head over Heels, Lucky in Love, 
and It’s in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis
24. Series Four Books:  Once in a Million, He’s So Fine, At Last, 
and Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
25. Series Five Books: The Sweetest Thing, Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

As you can see I'm only showing what I've read. I'm almost done (kinda) with Five Books in a Series, so I showed what I've read so far. I decided to not plan out what I'm going to read this year. 
Hopefully it will help me complete my bingo card this year!


How are your reading challenges going?

2 comments:

  1. I only have my 1 series book and my graphic novel finished so far for book bingo. I feel very much like I'm slacking after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope you're not! I just got on a kick with a series and read all the books I could get cheaply!

      Delete