Friday, March 6, 2015

February Wrap Up

Here’s all the books I finished in February:


Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews 4 stars
I read this as an audiobook. I love this series & recommend it to anyone who loves Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Magic Steals (Night Shift) by Ilona Andrews 4 stars
This is a novella about two side characters. All I have to say about it is: I want more!!

Lucky Charms (Night Shift) by Lisa Shearin 4 stars
This is the prequel novella to Lisa Shearin’s SPI series. Its a supernatural detective-ish series. The novella intrigued me I want to read the first book in the series.

The Job by Janet Evanovich 4 stars
This is the third book in the Fox & O’hare series. I’ve described this series as a combination of White Collar & Leverage. I love it & will keep reading them!

Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis 3 stars
Animal Magnetism book two.

Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis 3 stars
Animal Magnetism book three

Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis 3 stars
Animal Magnetism book one

Kiss Me If You Can by Carly Phillips 3 stars
Contemporary romance. I found it unrealistic, even the subplot. I thought it was ok.

Then Came You by Jill Shalvis 3 stars
Animal Magnetism book five
Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede 5 stars
This is the first book in the middle grade series, Enchanted Forest Chronicles. I found this book very engaging & a bit silly. Its about a princess who runs away to live with dragons.

Night Diver by Elizabeth Lowell 3 stars
I found this story to be pretty predictable. Now I say that after having read almost all of Elizabeth Lowell’s romantic suspense novels since I was in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment