Monday, October 20, 2014

Reading Challenge Update: Uh-Oh!

Uh-Oh! I may not complete my Bingo Card!!

So I'm updating my reading challenge & I'm noticing a trend. I've a lot of books to read in the New Releases squares. I started looking at my TBR & the books I've been getting or reading lately & all the new releases are books 4 & 5 in series I'm not up to date in! 
HELP! 
I have one book which will be released on November 18th I want to read. But! It still leaves me with 10 new releases to find & read read in 2 months! What should I pick up and read?

Onto the update:

I finished a column!!!



Finished Squares:

1. One Book in TBR  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Two Books in TBR Heart of Steel and My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
8. ReRead Hidden Star by Nora Roberts
9. Free Square Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
10. Contemporary The Heist by Janet Evanovitch & Lee Goldberg
11. One Book in a Series Captive Star by Nora Roberts
12. Two Books in a Series Down London Road and Before Jamaica Lane
by Samantha Young
13. Three Books in a Series Heist Society, Uncommon Criminals, 
and Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
14. Four Books in a Series Magic Bites, Magic Burns, Magic Strikes, 
and Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
16. Fantasy Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster   
17. Free Square  How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper                                           18. Historical Fiction Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster
19. Mystery Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts
20. Romance On Dublin Street by Samantha Young                    
21. One New Release The Chase by Janet Evanovitch & Lee Goldberg
22. Two New Releases Shattered by Kevin Hearne, 
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick

In Progress Squares:

So you may notice I have taken off what I had planned on reading for each square with the exception of two books. I have a hard time following a reading plan, so to take some pressure off I removed "the plan."

3. Three Books in TBR Her Mad Hatter and Gerard's Beauty by Marie Hall
4. Four Books in TBR 
 5. Five Books in TBR
6. Non Fiction
7. Classic 
15. Five Books in a Series Divergent by Veronica RothAssassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke, Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews, 
The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
23. Three New Releases Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts  Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster, The Job by Janet Evanovitch & Lee Goldberg
24. Four New Releases
25. Five New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment