Wednesday, October 8, 2014

September Wrap Up

September is over. Sad I know, but hey its now time for the creepy. The month of orange & black, icky spiders & most importantly CANDY.

Since September is over I thought I'd do a wrap up for everything I read during the month.



Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster

This was the first book in the London Steampunk series. It has a really different take on vampires & werewolves. I immediately continued the series. I was lucky enough to listen to this one as an audiobook.



The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

This is the second book in the Naked Werewolf series. I loved the strong female character & found this to be an easy & enjoyable read.


The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Kate Rorick

LOVED THIS BOOK! I really enjoyed the web series & this was a great addition to it.








My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster

Book 3 of the London Steampunk series. I loved this story & really liked the mystery involved.



Fanning the Flames by Victoria Dahl

This was a prequal to a series. I really liked it & hope to continue the series when I can get them from the library.






 On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

This is a first in a really sweet new adult series in Scotland. I really liked the characters in this one & was glad to see them show up in the next two books.








Sidekick by Auralee Wallace

I did not like this one at all. I don't really remember much of this one. I finished this one which is why there is two stars instead of one.














Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts

This was a reread for me. I liked it the first time & still enjoyed it the second time around.









Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster

This was a good story though I did like the first one better.








Down London Road by Samantha Young

I liked the reoccurring of characters from the first novel. There were a few things about the characters I didn't care for but overall I did like it.










Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young

This is the third book in the On Dublin Street series. I enjoyed this book, but I did find it full of tropes and did not like it as well as the first two.









The Curious Case of The Clockwork Menace
 by Bec McMaster

This is a book in between the third & fourth book. It is not a happy ending but you get an inside look at the next two characters in book four, Forged in Desire.







Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews

This is the book between books 4 and 5 of the Kate Daniels series. I really liked Andrea & was really frustrated to find out that I had read this out of order. I have this book as an audiobook & really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment