Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4) by Ilona Andrews


4/5 Stars on Goodreads


Magic Bleeds is the fourth book in a series of seven (so far). I made a mistake and started reading (listening) to this series on book 5.5, Gunmetal Magic, Andrea's book. I loved it. Fell in love with the world and wanted more. I read book one, it wasn't enough. Read book two, how do I get more? Read book three, OMG what happens next? You left us hanging with the bet! Brings us to book four, Magic Bleeds & I'm taking a breather to write this and going back to Kate Daniels.

Magic Bleeds took a few days for me to finish, due to I couldn't stay awake to listen any longer! It is longer than the others I had read (I'm going to keep saying read instead of listen, deal with it!) clocking in at 13 hours and 7 minutes. I really loved how they have brought in the details of Kate's family, we are learning about her background as she does. It makes it more action based than info dump. This one gets a little more romance in it as Kate's relationship with Curran takes a huge step forward. I love these characters & will continue to read them. Though I have a feeling I'm going to catch up before book 8 is out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment